Friday, September 21, 2007

Creative Memories

I love Creative Memories. I'll be celebrating my 5th Anniversary as a Consultant in October. I love CM products because of the quality. You see I don't have much time to spend on scrapbooking and the last thing that I want to see are albums falling apart! I don't want to open a treasured album that is 10 years old and find it yellowed and falling apart. All the time and love I put into them I at least want them to outlast me! I scrapbook because I love to photograph our family, becaue I want my children and grandchildren and great grandchildren to know the heritage they have and what it means to be apart of this family.

Quality isn't the only reason I use Creative Memory products. Speed is the other reason. I'm busy, I don't have hours to spend on this album making adventure. I don't want it to be another task I have to do like laundry or cooking. I want to enjoy it. Creative Memories helps me enjoy the process. They do the hard work of coordinating the product line. When I choose CM papers, I know there will be a pen to coordinate for my journaling, or the right shade of alphabete stickers for the title, along with coordinating stickers, and journal boxes.

Flexibility is another reason I choose Creative Memories. I can choose Traditional album making, Picfolio album making or Digital albums. I can choose from a variety of sizes, colors and textures.

Creative Memories stays fresh. They are constantly updating and changing the product line. Naturally we have our signature products, the heart and soul of our company - our albums, adhesives and tools. Check out what's new I'm sure you will find something you like!

When someone opens one of our albums I want them to step back into the event. I want our story to be told, I want them to immerse themselves in the photography and the emotion of the event to feel the moment. To read what else was going on and to remember the times.

So tonight I will for the first time work on the Darling on the Table. I don't know if I am going to reach my original goal of reaching the year 2000 by the end of September, but I will be closer. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post some completed pages!

2 comments:

Marilyn R said...

I'm cheering you on Char! You can get the "Darling On The Table" finished on time! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you should do infomercials for the company Char!! Also you seem to have a crush on Johhny Depp hmm....
Moving along...any suggestions for Steph's B-Day? Drop me a line so I have some ideas...Warren :]