Saturday, September 29, 2007

Birthdays, Open Houses, Car Washes and New Classes

Okay, can someone please stop the ride now, I'd like to get off!!

We have had a whirlwind of a week, we celebrated my daughters birthday with all the trimmings of lunch and dinner out and presents. The Open House for our business at it's new location - I got to do my favorite thing - take pictures. A Youth Car Wash and a new Small group starting tomorrow. IN the mean time I've enjoyed watching my niece, been at a volleyball game for an UNDEFEATED Team, had my hair cut, went to a WW meeting,lunched with a friend, graded lots of school work, did some laundry washing, drying and folding, some cooking, curfew monitoring, floor vacuuming, table washing and dish relocating, and the ever populat junk mail recycling.

Due to life my blogging time has been interrupted! I have however captured many photos! And I have managed NOT to wash my face with a RAG anymore!! Tomorrow is a NEW week!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

mom said...

Sounds like what my September was like! I just have to get through one more week and weekend THEN I'm hoping life will settle and quiet a bit.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~