Thursday, August 16, 2007

Decoupage Garage



Last night we had a rip roarin' storm! Even knocked out the power for 6 hours or so. This morning while I was out surveying the damages I couldn't help but notice how my garage had been decoupaged with leaves and debris. I love having mature trees in my yard. I've been known to say on many occasions, "I wouldn't want a house in a new subdivision because there wouldn't be any trees" I'm reminding myself of this today because I have to go through the yard and pick up all the branches and twigs that have fallen because of the storm. The pool has a leaf covered bottom which will require some extra cleaning and I'm hoping to be able to do it without getting in. I'm sure the water is cold after all that rain. As for the garage, I'll just let the wind take care of it!

No comments: