Monday, August 27, 2007

College Bound

So it seems the beginning of the school year is upon us. I have been homeschooling my youngest for 2 weeks already. My oldest son has begun his 3rd year of college, my youngest son is dual enrolled for high school and college credit, and my middle son has gone off to live on campus.

I have friends that began school this week and my sister also has started another year. My brother plans to go back next spring and I'm content to blog all about them.

So here's to a new school year! May God bless you all, keep you safe, open your minds and pour into you the knowledge, wisdom and discernment you need to carry through all He has for you this year!

I'd put up some photos of you all, but I haven't gotten your permission yet...so if you're okay with your photo on my blog, then let me know!

No comments: